gravity theory cream cream intrest


Gravity theory cream oils out so it doesn't feel dry by any means but it definitely feels less like I don't know sometimes I wake up a Mexican's alone oily and it definitely does not feel like that but it looks really even in tone so I'm happy I got no complaints so this is mildly annoying I'm kind of questioning why I ever messed with my skincare routine just because I mean I should have expected it whatever you kind of change up your skincare routine people always say that you should kind of give your skin like a week or two to kind of adjust and like balance out and normally your skin gets worse before it gets better I think I'm kind of in that phase right now I just realized I thought my skin was doing completely fine this morning I don't think I had any pimples but now it's like 10 o'clock I'm just getting ready for bed I noticed that I have like little pimples kind of emerging now I guess the problem right now is that I don't really know exactly what product it is or if it's just like the switch of the routine overall but that's kind of annoying but I mean other than the pimples the actual like texture of my skin it does feel a lot better it definitely feels a lot more hydrated and less like patchy like even I noticed when foundations going on it doesn't kind of collect her on 

Gravity theory cream  Reviews think that's really just because like the clay mask kind of you know pull some of the my nose and around the dry spots as much it seems a lot like better overall honestly that with jacqueline three years ago would have heard me complaining about too baby pimples on my face i would have been like what are you talking about because I was completely riddled with acne and struggling with my skin at the time the fact that I only have a few pimples right now I know it's not the end of the world but just kind of annoying because I did not have these this morning but I'm just keeping it real for you guys hmm very interesting oh this could've been because ate like five cookies yesterday this is the thing with skin too it's like of course topically what you put on it matters but also if I'm eating very poorly my skin is the first telltale sign of it because I will wake up with breakouts just how many makes more sighs maybe it's because I was eating so bad last night maybe it's a combo of the two we will never know this video is just a compilation 


Comments